Sunday, December 28, 2008

center of the gravity

ok. saturday night was a blast. and to azzerul, sorry me inda dapat datang. ada more important event than makan di rumah my kaka ipar's cousin's house. hahaha. well, di sana, kan menerima the prize for the cube competition. 

before that, there was a poco dance competition. i dont know what that is but it was fun watching the competition. watching them dance made me not feeling hungry, if u know what i mean. i dont think u understand. too hard to explain here but too easy if we face each other and talk. hahhah =D

so after that, prize giving ceremony lah. banyak lah prizes kana bagi. so then my name was called kan ambil the prize ah. suddenly people surrounding me just went "woooo
~" hahaah yeah when i received the prize lah. pasal the prize was a TV. hahahaa =D


cameras were all over me. hahaha =D

No comments: