Thursday, December 25, 2008

3 different sports in one night

last night.

went to my kaka ipar's cousin's house for the cube competition ah. before the game started, i played ping pong dulu pasal ada ping pong table ah di rumahnya ah. iatah. cool eh. 


lama sudah inda main. so belawan sama my big brother. HAHAHA baie handal ani wah ia ah. tidak disangka2. kana smashed lagi tu balik2. then belawan sama orang berumur. hahahah atu ya, bolanya semua swing. payah di balas wah and kana smashed jua.

so kalah ganya. tukar sport lah. main pool. this one was better. siuk main. inda bepaluh olehnya. belawan sama cousin ku and i won. ahahaha =D


then ada lagi my game with my other brother main pool after the cube competition. i lost and skali lagi belawan sama cousin ku for one more time. and i won =D hahaaha siuk eh.

but before that..

i met zurin. ia pun ada di sana. she's my kaka ipar's cousin. iatah.

anyway..

about the cube competition. entah ah. luckily that 20s girl inda dtg. so i won lah that competition. no need the details. the point is i won. atu saja. haha and my brother dapat no.2. hahaaah

now, waiting for my money to land in my pocket. kan bejalan bah iatah. tapi alum jua arrive. so i wait. 

No comments: