Wednesday, October 29, 2008

what is it?

last year, 2007.

me: doctor, what is it?
doctor: it's hard to explain. i can only say this, there's something missing in your body.
me: whats that suppose to mean?
doctor: sooner or later u will find the cause of this sickness. don't come to me until you discover the cause.

now, 2008

so i've been having this so-called sickness since last year. its like almost one year now and im still searching the cause. currently, im having my o level exams. everytime i went into the exam hall, the sickness just simply cured. but how? and why? thats when i realized there's like a hole in my body. was it because of bacteria in my body releasing acid and started to destroy the surrounding just like what happen when you have a tooth decay. but this tooth decay was right in my chest. chest? was it the ribcage? lungs? veins? arteries? after that, ive been reading biology notes chapters 7 and 8. those chapters were about human circulation system and respiration. ive read those chapters like hundreds of times already but still couldn't find the cause. now the hole is getting deeper. what is it, doctor? what is it? but at least i found the cure. but when i went to the exam hall with no one around, the sickness did not cure. but how? and why? so i looked through my biology notes for one last time. there i found out an organ right in my chest. how could i miss that part? now the first question that ive been asking myself is now answered. the answer is simple, love. now, i also know the missing part in my body, my heart. now, i also know about the cure, its because of her.

the end.

No comments: